\\ shoes of the world, unite! \\ post # 3 \\




havaianas flip flops


a few months ago, i started working in a documentaries production company
this picture was taken at the office
havaianas...if you ask me, totally overrated
i will never (never say never!) pay for flip flops more than 5$ ever again!
in this picture there are things i love and things i am... learning to love
learning to love: my weird wide feet + my shorter than short toenails
love: my tattoo + my job + my bosses
in fact, i love them so much that jesse decided to propose to me at work!
he coordinated it with them, and came half an hour too early because he couldn't wait
jesse is certainly on the top of the list of things i 
love love love!

אין תגובות:

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...