\\ the fifties are back \\



ray ban wayfarers, mac viva glam cindy lustre lipstick,
vintage just a second silk top, necklace made by me,
vintage marilyn my love skirt, gifted vintage belt,
austin-tatious turquoise o.p.i polish, kisim cube tote bag, castro heels






 my very first photo shoot
so of course i had to go fifties (with a modern twist)
i came to the conclusion quite some time ago
that i was born in the wrong era
and also, that the casting directors of "mad men"
should cast me, asap
i also couldn't resist the colorblocking
(i love this trend, it's so happy and summery!)
or the high-high heels
(what's a girl to do)

*many thanks and even more kisses to my prince
for waking up bright and early and taking the pictures

תגובה 1:

FicusTree אמר/ה...

Gorgeous!
לילו, את גאון בגדים!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...