\\ 5 things \\ 90's music \\




it might be the warm weather
that's reminding me that yet another summer is fast approaching
or maybe it's the fact that i'm about to get
to a new stage in my life
but for some reason
i keep reminiscing about the 90's.
that's the decade i grew up in - 
my first memories
my first crush
and many other bittersweet firsts...
so naturally, my current playlist
contains some of my 90's favorites.
here is a taste:



i remember thinking that liv and alicia are the *coolest* wildest prettiest girls ever
and frankly - i still do
i wished i could be as free-spirited as them
and i probably always will continue wishing it, secretly... :)


nina persson is a goddess, and that's all i have to say about this


i love videos that are as simple and minimalistic as this one
and this song is pure perfection.
it has been one of my top 10
since the first time i heard it


i have this thing - i can hear the first 2 seconds of a song
i haven't heard in 15 years, and remember the lyrics by heart
as if i only memorized them a day before.
this week, on a long car-ride to jerusalem
i thought of this song, looked it up on youtube
and had so much fun singing it as loud as i can :)


jarvis cocker, you are my hero
(i've always had a soft spot for nerdy guys...being the nerd that i am)

have a super duper amazing week
xo

תגובה 1:

*Maja* אמר/ה...

לילוק יקירה, פוסט משעשע ונעים

מקווה ששלומך טוב אני מתגעגעת

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...