\\ bump style \\ 18 weeks \\



h&m shirt-dress and maternity-leggings, guy gil necklace,
vintage bally sandals, gifted tote from berlin, mac lipstick, laka nail polish



this week we had some celebrating to do:
passover on sunday,
my birthday on tuesday
my skill of getting into silly accidents on wednesday
and now finally - the weekend :)


i tend to get a wee-bit melancholic around my birthday
since this week, 7 years ago (seven?! wow!)
my beloved grandpa passed away 


but the love and support of a few close friends,
and my mom, and of course - jesse,
got me upright and smiling again
(thank you, guys!) 


regarding my outfit - 
for my birthday, i got myself a few new items
that will get me through the pregnancy.
except for the maternity leggings\jeans etc.,
all the items can (and will) be used after i deliver shrimpy!
that was my main goal - to find things that will really be useful for years to come
and will also be basic (with twists!) so that i can combine them
with the rest of my wardrobe, in as many ways possible


in future posts, i'll show you the rest of my purchases
and gifts



happy passover and a happy weekend!
xo

5 תגובות:

Nitzan אמר/ה...

אהבתי ממש את השילוב של הטייץ עם החולצה הורודה :)
חג שמח! :)

veredstyle אמר/ה...

איזה היריון מקסים יפתי! טפו, טפו, טפו!!!
אהבתי את הפס בשיער. מדליק לגמרי.
וגם האודם והלק מהממים.
נשיקות מותק ותמשיכי להיות כזו יפה ומגניבה בחודשים שנשארו :-)

LookinFab אמר/ה...

שוב מזל טוב ותתחדשי! הכל נראה מצוין! :)

Lace and Chiffon - Fashion blog - בלוג אופנה ישראלי אמר/ה...

זה ממש לא בסדר!
אני רוצה לראות אותך לייב!

lillou אמר/ה...

יאנה, באמת בואי נקבע לנו!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...